Find Your Polling Place
Find your polling place listed on your voter identification card or using the Boone County Clerk's tool below:
How to vote on april 4
Go to your polling place on April 4, between 6am and 7pm, with your voter ID card or another acceptable form of ID.
Acceptable forms of identification in Boone County include:
- Voter ID card (from Boone County)
- Driver's License (MO or another state)
- ID card from a state agency (like a University employee ID, state employee ID, WIC card, non-drivers ID, birth certificate)
- Identification card issued by an institution of higher education within the state of Missouri (university, college, vocational school ID)
- Passport, Social Security Card, Medicaid or Medicare card
- A current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck or other government document that has your name AND address
For more information, see the Boone County Clerk's FAQ page.